domingo, agosto 30, 2009

RIP Ted Kennedy




Dear Ted Kennedy,


Growing up an Aquarian in the Sixties made me very early aware of the wide world, even though I was growing up in the westernmost European country in Europe, Portugal.


From watching man's landing on the Moon, age seven (which meant a special authorization from Father to stay up all night, due to time difference in Portugal) to all that went on happening in our world, you and your Family became a PRESENCE in my life very early and never left it.


I see through any of your flaws - would you be a real HUMAN BEING if you did not have them? But GREATER are your undeniable QUALITIES and your SPIRIT OF SERVICE to MANKIND.
Listening to the episode of the refuzeniks I could only feel how GLOBAL a citizen you were. I miss you already. May your Soul go on to ever greater accomplishments.


Love,


Isabel


(This text was first left as a comment on http://www.aquariuspapers.com/ - the photo is mine and merely means to uplift our thoughts... taken from the sky...)


Etiquetas:

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria Carmo said...

I loved this text and twitted about it!

Maria Carmo

domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009 às 19:32:00 WEST  
Blogger Morvah said...

Hello dear, what a kind soul you are. Also what a beautiful photo, we have had very little sunshine this summer. I think we have had all the rain that other parts of the world are longing for. Thank you for your message on Aqu. P.
I am pleased to tell you that I now have a new computer and as soon as my current domestic havoc has settled and Mercury is direct I will start my blog. I do hope you are well and not too tired from overwork. Love and Shanti, Morvah

terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009 às 12:43:00 WEST  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Querida Isabel,

Há seres humanos assim. Que pela sua acção, pensamentos e sentimentos transformam tudo aquilo sobre o que interagem.

E são tantos. Na maior parte das vezes estamos muitos distraídos e nem nisso reparamos.

Um beijinho

José António

sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2009 às 10:50:00 WEST  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Dear Maria Carmo,

Thanks for sharing your good will and tweeting about this blog!

Isabel

domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009 às 16:17:00 WEST  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Muito obrigada pelo teu simpático comentário, querido José António!

Isabel

domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009 às 16:18:00 WEST  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Dear Morvah,

Thanks for dropping by and for the excellent news that you are finnally going to start your blog! I will be a frequent visitor, I am sure.

All the Best,

Isabel

domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009 às 16:19:00 WEST  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Dear Aditya,

I was profoundly touched by your last comment in my previous post!

I hope and pray that you and your Family will soon be reunited!

Much love,

Isabel

domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009 às 16:23:00 WEST  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home