sexta-feira, janeiro 02, 2009

Back in the New Year...


It's been a loooong silence... But Lisbon is still shining, bright in this Christmas Season...

I remember, as I was a child, how this Season was lived in the homes of all those who shared the Spirit of Christmas... Long ago, in this country it was mostly the "creche" that was traditional... but then, through the years, the Christmas Tree also became a "must" in most homes.

In the last few years, Lisbon has started to have a huge Tree in a central place - so, I am showing this year's at the top of Edward VIIth Park...

But there is a special atmosphere in this city, even when it is not Christmas... On those other times and moods, I will speack next time!

Happy New Year to all!

Isabel

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay Dee said...

Lisboa é lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009 às 16:23:00 WET  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Dear Jay Dee,

Thanks for your comment!

segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2009 às 13:25:00 WET  
Blogger por um fio said...

Hmmmmmm I love this city so much!!!!
I like this post of yours that sings the beauty and the poetry of Lisbon!

I like to visit your blog and share your poetry, and I will do it as often as I can (Sorry, but I am so busy for the time being...)

Will you alert me when you publish something new to my email? teixeira.mariateresa@gmail.com

I would love to restart publishing in my blog Por-Um-Fio... Let's see what I can do...

Thank you for calling and sharing these moments of beauty with me. :)

domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009 às 19:28:00 WET  
Blogger Isabel José António said...

Dear Teresa, what a delightful surprise! Sure, I will do that.

domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009 às 21:56:00 WET  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home